Monday, November 10, 2014

Dr. and Mrs. Peter Kreymerman is a DADDY

 

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2015

Dr.Peter Kreymerman is a DADDY

I drove to Mayo this morning to see Dr. Peter Kreymerman, so looking forward to him telling me I could pick up Recker now and that I could get rid of the BRA ... Instead, I was shocked when a different doctor walked in, mostly because he looked like he was 12 years old ... just kidding I think more like 21 ... maybe!

Dr. Peter Kreymerman and his wife had a baby girl on Friday, November 5th at 4:59 p.m. I'm not sure if I can post her name but she is a healthy 6 lbs. 3 oz. baby girl. I got an email from Heather his assistant, and she sent pictures, however, I would never post pictures without permission from Dr. Kreymerman, but I can tell you that she is beautiful, with lots of dark hair dressed in pink. I am quite certain they are not getting much sleep, but that the baby is getting lots of love and attention. There is nothing like having a brand-new baby. They always bring such a sweet spirit to the home. Congratulations Dr. and Mrs. Kreymerman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...