Saturday, July 9, 2011

Celebrating our Freedom, God Bless the USA

 

SATURDAY, JULY 9, 2011

✭Celebrating our Freedom, God Bless the USA ✮

My cute Hales and I
✭Kayla and I✭


✭Me and Kaitlyn✭
✭Recker, Jeremy, and Kayla Roussel✭
✭Eric getting a little crazy in the streets of Mexico✭

✭Chasen and Eric Dancing✭

✭Chasen, Michael, Shelby madison Halcomb✭
✭Sand on my towel-thanks Reck✭

✭Recker loves Mango✭

✭Me and Hales✭
✭Recker loves the Ocean and Laffy Taffy✭

✭Recker fell asleep in the Pool with Eric✭
✭Brian and Kaitlyn✭
✭Greg and Lindsey Smart✭
For the past few years, we have celebrated the 4th of July in Mexico ✭ It Probably seems kind of strange to be celebrating an American holiday in another country. Still, we absolutely love it, and it's always a huge celebration ✭ The Halcombs are our good friends. They also like to celebrate in Mexico, so we always have an extensive bar b que with them, play volleyball, soccer, and the home run derby. ✭ By the way, Teresa and I tied for 1st place this year ✭ those youngsters have nothing on us old women. This year we had 13 people in our condo--Kayla, Jeremy, Recker, Skyler, Jessica, Kaitlyn, Brian, Lindsey, Greg, Haleigh, Emily, ✭ Eric, and I. ✭

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...