Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful

 

November 9, 2010

Thankful


In this month of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for these random things that come into my head ... haha

●cooler weather●green grass●blue skies●
●hugs from recker● emails from the DominicanReoublic●people who smile●
●mysti●clean fresh sheets●cute boots●open roads from Utah to arizona●
●december 18th●haleigh●my body●hair●cute notes left on my bedroom door●
●grapefruit●AJ'S refillable cup●choices●good VT'S●LOVE●
●Dr Kreymerman●Heather Lucas his assistant●
●medicne that works●pumpkin pie●ERIC●doorbell ditchers who leave yummy stuff●testimony●kayla and Jeremy●music●
●people that inspire me●Blake●good books●google searches● cinnamon smells●answered prayers●warm fuzzier●Kaitlyn and Brian●Haleigh
●laughter●mayo clinic●tamy scheurn●mickey mouse●organic apple slices●going the extra mile●christmas movies●THANKSGIVING●

try to think in 2 minutes or less of all the things you are thankful for.....I'm sure I forgot a few, and some of these are random huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...