Monday, August 8, 2011

Venice 2011

MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2011

Venice 2011

famous gondola rides





my lunch today

locally grown--beautiful tomatoes

I love all the organic fruits and veggies.






the best pizza ever







The most giant bottle of Nutella I have ever seen, at least a gallon.

these masks are everywhere--apparently for carnival

Sir Eric, the Chef


I'm assuming this is laundry day.











Is there a better name for a train that gets people around?

Eric and I arrived in Venice a few days before the ship took off. We wanted to enjoy the city before we took off to sea--1st off, I have to say it is one of the most romantic cities I have ever explored.   The gondola rides through the city were beautiful. We shopped and enjoyed all the scenery of this beautiful city on the water--there are no cars in Venice, and everyone gets around by boat. Even the taxis are by boat.

3 COMMENTS:

Josh said...

I just love your pictures and that you have a wonderful trip. Thanks so much for sharing.

Michelle said...

oops, that was actually from me, Michelle. I can't believe your story below about Trystan. You have such a great attitude. Most would feel angry at the betrayal. I really admire you! :)

Willi Nixon said...

Monya, your hair is getting so LONG! You two are unique, and this trip looks too perfect

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...