Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Cruising with Blake, Weslie and Zeek

 Dear Frenchie


A few months ago, I asked all the kids (except Haleigh, as she is still not talking to me) if they wanted to go on a cruise together. The only one who replied was Blake, so I began scheduling the cruise with his family.

We got home today, and I want to tell you about it before I forget those special moments we had. Tomorrow I am having surgery with Dr. Lettieri and will be out of it for a few days.

So, when I arrived at the airport Blake was standing with the kids and I asked where Chloe was, he said she could not come. I was so confused, he explained that the investors of the medspa whe works at was coming to town and her boss told her the night before we left. It didn't sound right, I think something else kept her from coming. I'm worried about them. When I was at Anthony's funeral someone mentioned hearing that Blake and Chloe were separated. Of course I said, "That's not true." Still I asked Blake if everything was okay and he said, "yes." I hope he is okay he has such a tender heart and it hurts me to think of him in pain.

We flew to Los Angeles and got a cab to the ship. It was so fun to see Weslie and Zeek explore the ship. Blake is such a good dad, he made sure they went Ice Skating, played soccer and did everything they could to have a great vacation.







We went to an aquarium for the day in Mazatlan, Zeek and Weslie had so much fun getting in and out of the ocean. As I watched them playing together I thought about how fast my children had grown.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...