Saturday, March 6, 2010

Recker

 

SATURDAY, MARCH 6, 2010

Recker







I am now 'The' official babysitter for the most beautiful little boy in the world. Kayla had to go back to work last week, and she brings Recker over around 6 in the morning. 

Papa Eric plays with Recker and loves the time he spends with him in the mornings. Usually, around 8:00 AM, Papa brings Recker to me so he can get off to work. 

It is a perfect match, Recker and me. He still sleeps a lot, and I still sleep a lot, so we do it together. He is a really easy baby to take care of. Heavenly Father knew I needed this little guy to help me get through the "junk" in my life. I love every minute I spend with him. He recognizes us now and loves to have his clothes off. Recker loves when bonbon gives him a bubble bath, I sing his songs favorite song, and he always perks up at one particular part f the music. When we make funny noises, Recker smiles. I love when he sticks his tongue out when he smiles, and he has a little dimple next to his right lip...so cute.

Can you tell I am a proud bonbon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...