Wednesday, September 22, 2010

He's Been

 

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010

He's been out ONE year ♥




I love hearing from my missionary son; he entered the MTC one year ago today. So that means he will be home in one year yay !!!


Oh, I miss his smiling face and cute sense of humor; he always has a good attitude and never talks badly about others. I love those qualities in him. He is serving in Santiago now; he loves the area and the people. 

I can see how the Lord is refining him and molding him into a great missionary. I get emotionally overwhelmed when I think about how much Blake and our family have been blessed. 

Unless something surprising happens with my health next year at this time I will be gettin' the best hug ever from Elder Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...