Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dr. Peter Kreymerman Leaves For Fellowship

 

TUESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2011

Dr. Peter Kreymerman Leaves for Fellowship

Today I thought a lot about Dr. Peter Kreymerman and his family moving to Atlanta; there will be a massive storm there. I pray for success and happiness for him and his family during his fellowship.


 I'm home from the Mayo Hospital. However, I had to come home with a foley (cath). Seriously? that is nasty. Even though I won't be going anywhere other than my bedroom, I still don't like walking from the bedroom to the bathroom with a pee bag hanging from my pant leg, and then I have to empty it..... nice!!! Tomorrow I will see Dr. Magtibay, get the foley out, pray I can go to the bathroom on my own, and if all goes well, I will not have to go back and see him for 6 weeks. Tomorrow we get a miracle; I know we do.
I am still in pain, which is to be expected, but mentally my demons are gone. I know there will be days when I have to face him, but I've taught myself how to let go and let the Lord take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...