Monday, February 14, 2011

What is Love

 

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2011

What is LOVE ♥

So every year, on February 14, flowers, candy, and even people get engaged. This is how people in the United States celebrate Valentine's Day. I read this book about the 5 love languages in which people show and receive LOVE.   Do you know what your love language is?


1. Quality Time- I think candy and flowers are excellent for this person, but they would much rather have one-on-one time with the person they love without any distractions.
2. Words of Affirmation- For this person, it only takes a few words of love and appreciation.
3. Physical Touch- Holding hands, cuddling during a movie, and sharing a kiss or hug do wonder for this person.
4. Receiving Gifts- Bust out the gifts, but remember, for this person, it's more about the thought than the amount of money spent.
5. Acts of Service- Show it, don't just say it. Something as simple as taking out the trash can please your Valentine. ♥


If you know the love language of your husband or wife, it makes Valentine giving so much easier. Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone I LOVE--♥

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I Love YOU!!

Jen

Loretta Valenta said...

I love that book Monya! I think it is a must-read for everyone! :) At my house, Valentine's Day is called Valenta's Day.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...