Monday, March 14, 2011

Mexico Monday

MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011

Mexico Monday

Today was indeed a long day. I had such a hard time sleeping last night; insomnia is kicking my rear end. The hard part about being in Mexico and having insomnia is  I don't have Blake's room to retreat to; I get to stare at the ceiling fan going round and round; I seriously hate insomnia 


Emily, Haleigh, and Hales
Hales, Me and Katilyn
Me and Emily
Robbie, Parker, and Brian
Haleigh & Hales
This morning we had breakfast, then went to the dirt mall .... shopping in a dirt mall is fun, not quite as fun as Anthropologie or Nordstrom, but when in Mexico, it's where to go. I enjoy being with the girls, no matter what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...