Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Kaitlyn is 20 Today

 SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2011

My Kaitlyn is 20 Today

Even with dark hair, you are beautiful..haha
Dear Kaitlyn Rae: Happy 20th Birthday. 
I remember when I turned 20 like it was yesterday.
I love that you chose me for your mama. When I think about all the other women you could have chosen, I feel so blessed you chose dad and me. You have been such an incredible daughter, and I love you so much. You teach me to be more patient, to listen with a softer heart, and to care about others' feelings. You indeed are an example to me; thank you. You have so much of life ahead of you, and I am excited to see what traditions you and Brian make. I know you include the Lord in all your choices, and this is why I don't worry about you...EVER.
I love You Eternally
you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...