Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Comes to an End :(

SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 2011

Spring Break Comes To An End :(

Haleigh, Me, and Kaitlyn at our Favorite Guacamole Place
In Rocky Point--Ramones
This is our group, all great kids

Haleigh, Hales, Emily, Me, and Kaitlyn
we decided to head home to the United States of America today. I have not been feeling well the last few days, and Haleigh has Easter Pageant Rehearsals.   I am tired and want to sleep, but I think it will be one of those insomnia nights. We had such a great time in Mexico this year. However, there is nothing better than getting home and seeing my sweet grandson; he looked huge to me; I missed him the most.

1 COMMENT:

Linda Bennett said...

I have but one comment... I wish I looked smokin' hot in a bathing suit like you do...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...