Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

 

WEDNESDAY, MAY 21, 2014

Mother's Day-

I am still in Mayo Hospital for Mother's Day. There may be some typos. As I try to write this it is very painful, and writing is hard. Today, the kids came to see me, and I got a lot of text messages. Today I decided I am going to let my BRAVE come through so my kids can see me. I tried I was trying so hard; I even ate a cupcake. The kids brought me a necklace from sister Kara Kelly, she is always so generous, and I am grateful for the necklace it says BRAVE on it. I am not feeling the BRAVE today--trying, though--

My body is not reacting the way I want it to. I hate hospitals, pain medicine, and how my face looks--but I love how my beautiful children and spouses look--they are so great--I have a great family and have so much to be happy about. 
 Eric brought me the new Live Happy Magazine yesterday he knew I would want to see it.


Love these girls

Beautiful flowers

Ezra


Liz and Danny,friends up for a visit

choose to live happily

my boys--Blake, Eric and Brian

Bonus--2 cupcakes--I wish I could say I ate them--
but I tried both and they were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...