Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st day of School :(


WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2010

1st day of School :(

Today is the 1st day of school here in Gilbert, Arizona. Eric and I have no children starting school today. Not sure how I feel about that. I remember Kayla's favorite thing was going shopping for school supplies, so I went to Target in her honor and bought crayons, pencils, and washable markers. I love this season of my life, but I don't like being an empty nester. I miss Kaitlyn and Brian, and now Haleigh is off to Utah for School. At least I get to see Kayla & Jeremy and our grandson Recker boy.

0 COMMENTS 

LABELS: ,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...