Friday, August 13, 2010

Seriously Romantic part 3


FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010

Seriously Romantic part 3

READ THE OTHER POSTS FROM TODAY BEFORE READING THIS ONE.....

I have to admit going to Philadelphia was not a place Eric would have chosen. Hey, but who am I to complain? I get to spend 10 days alone with my sweetie.

A couple of hours later, Eric walks in with his French Barrett on his head and hands me another card. This is what it said:

Rain or Shine
I'm so glad you're mine !!

Monya,
I love you; I am so glad you chose to go to Philadelphia with me,
I forgot to mention we only have a layover in Philadelphia, then we are
going to the most ROMANTIC City in the World!!
One I always promised you we would visit together,
I never want to have any regrets (like my mom and dad not going to Hawaii together)
I am so in love with you and would like to spend the next 10 days in Paris. Bonjour, Je t' aime'

Love Eric

After lots of hugs and kisses and tears, I said, "are you kidding me?" we both cried, then went to COSTCO and bought a video camera and a new digital camera; I can't wait I am so excited. I really do have the best husband in the World, and this Paris trip is on my bucket list, so by Sunday morning, I will be blogging from Paris.

5 COMMENTS 

LABELS:Frenchie, PARIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...