I told Frenchie, "Come to think of it, I have not seen one Cemetary I have been here." I kept making jokes while we were there to get through it... I started singing ♬ them bones ♬, them bones, them dry bones. I told Frenchie that some of them resembled some of my relatives. Haha, it was really freaky down there. The 2nd picture is of our room at the Hotel. That is considered a BIG room, the bed where I sit and blog every night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posts
Holding Our Family in Prayer
Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...
-
Oh boy, today was a good day in Hawaii; well, really, when is it not a good day in Hawaii? We went to the beach, ate at a food truck, and l...
-
My sweetheart died on February 21, 2024. My heart is broken. The day started out great. We woke up, and Eric was making breakfast. We decide...
-
Frenchie, I left with Jori and her sister Jill for Carlsbad a few days ago. Yesterday, we spent time at the beach. The weather was so nice;...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think