Friday, October 8, 2010

Dr. Kreymerman

 


FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2010

Dr. Peter Kreymerman 

I visited with Dr. Peter Kreymerman yesterday. I always look forward to seeing him. Tamy thinks I have a crush on him... WHAT? Excuse me.... but I am a married woman, and he is also a happily married man.... haha. 
He is my favorite doctor. Why, you say? Well, there are too many reasons to list but just a few.

1. he is kind and compassionate
2. he makes me laugh
3. I try to make him laugh
4. he is so excited to become a dad (next month)
5. he's been with me from the beginning of my journey
6. he listens to me and shows concern for my feelings
7. I love that he's okay with calling him my "nipple repairman."

When I was filling my expanders, Dr. Kreymerman brought such pain to my breasts that I wanted to kick him. My breasts ache every day, but I don't want to kick him anymore; I want to kick the VILLAIN in the behind end. When he knew the expanders would hurt, he showed compassion and genuine concern for me. I know he makes every one of his patients feel that way. He was meant to be a doctor. Ok, enough about my LOVE for Dr. Peter Kreymerman. I am having reconstruction surgery with him on Tuesday, October 12th.

I gave him the onesies, blanket, and burp rags I made on one of the nights I had insomnia. He said, "wait, you made all these?" I said, "yeah, you're not the only one who can stitch beautiful things with your hands" ha ha ha not sure if he caught that or not.
I asked him if he knew what the burp rags were, and he said, "Um... is it a puke thing for a baby?" seriously ??? he may be a doctor, but he is still a man..... Eric and I have had 4 children together and a grandson, and I'm not sure if he would know what those were either. I wish I had pictures; I had my camera, but I didn't want to take a picture with him while I was in my robe, and I could tell he was busy. Heather (his PA) is in Maui, so PK is on his own. He said, "let's get a picture of you when you're in recovery" funny, real funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...