Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ditch The Bra

 

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2010

Ditch the Bra

Funny story, when I went to the Mayo Clinic on Monday for one of my appointments, I had to remove my clothes and put on an ugly robe. When I was finished with my tests, I stepped behind the curtain and pulled it shut but was kinda waiting for the technician to leave, and she never did, so I hurriedly got dressed.
All-day, I kept thinking, WOW, I love this new sports bra. I just kept thinking it was so comfortable it almost feels like I don't have one on... well turns out... I didn't have one on ... when I changed that night into my nightgown, I realized I had forgotten my bra at the Mayo and had not been wearing one for the rest of the day. I thought it was so comfortable ..... IT WAS because I didn't have one on.   Yes, people, I am a true blonde; I must have had a little brain fart, or it was chemo brain, or maybe it was my subconscious saying, "ditch the bra already, girl."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...