Monday, December 6, 2010

Dr. Paul Magtibay Mayo Clinic

 

MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010

Dr. Paul Magtibay Mayo Clinic

Ok so I've been putting off blogging about this, but now I feel like I need to.  The past few months I have been experiencing some extreme pain, like being in labor, a couple of times I even fainted and or threw up, the pain does not go away like it would if you were having your period. Which by the way, I am not supposed to be having because chemo killed my ovaries and I am in POST menopause, remember Mr. Hotflash?  he's been on vacation for a little while now.  I am taking an estrogen blocker, but I think it's not working.
I also have been bleeding really bad. I have not wanted to face it, so I just don't talk about it, like that is going to make it go away.... right? The truth is I'm scared, I don't want to go through any more, I'm so done, the VILLAIN took my breasts and now my other parts that are feminine are being compromised because I refuse to get the treatment that is needed.   I feel like I would rather be in the pain than go through another surgery, however, I know the high risk I am at because of having breast cancer and I know that I cannot ignore it any longer.  I will be seeing Dr. Paul M. Magtibay tomorrow is also at Mayo Clinic. Let's hope I love him as much as I love Dr.Kreymerman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...