Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dr. Peter Kreymerman Back in Surgery

 Dr. Peter Kreymerman Back In Surgery

Tomorrow I will be meeting with Dr. Peter Kreymerman in a Mayo O.R. for yet another surgery.  If it wasn't for the fact that I know he cares about me, I might be a little scared, but I'm good this time. I have so much to blog about with the appointment I had with Dr. Magtiby today, but my mind will not let me wander over there quite yet. I need a few days to process it all.  I will again be asking for prayers to be with me and my family right now.
I report to the Mayo Clinic Hospital at 11 am on Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...