Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kayla is Being Induced

 


THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10TH, 2009

Kayla is being Induced


Today is my daughter Kayla's due date. I went with her to her doctor's appointment. Dr. Lepetich told her he would induce her sometime either Friday or Saturday. He was so lovely to do this for her. I have chemo on Monday and knew I would be so sick next week, I feel like I keep getting these little Tender Mercies and I am so overwhelmed with emotions sometimes I just cry. Needless to say, Eric and I are so excited to become 1st-time grandparents. I can't help but think my wonderful father-in-law Ray Williams who passed away a year ago, is with Recker, sharing some last-minute advice and love with him.
She will be induced on Saturday, December 12th at 5:00 am, a little early morning, but I should be holding a new baby in my arms on Sunday. Then on Monday, when I go to my chemo treatment, I can close my eyes and remember the moment he was born, when I first held him in my arms. This beautiful miracle will help me get through next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Posts

Holding Our Family in Prayer

  Dear Frenchie, Today has been an incredibly difficult day. Blake called and asked whether Chloe had contacted me about a flight credit. ...